2017, not another boring year.

As 2017 comes to an end, it is finally the time for a review. I have spent some time reflecting on how it has been a fantastic year; a rollercoaster of emotions. It might sound cheesy, but it has been my best year so far : I've made friends, even best friends, rekindled old friendships, got rid of my #1 fear : Speaking to the public, made my parents proud (more than once lol) and finally, got out of my introverted nature. I gained skills, went through a one-time experience, got delighted by success but I also handled deceptions. To sum it up, in terms of personal development, I won it all.

Isn't it amazing how much a year can change you? My 2017 was fabulous; I've learnt that despite the bad times, there will always be a positive aspect to it (I've always had a shoulder to cry on during the worst situations). But what else? It boosted my self-esteem; I have always myself as a 'loser' and despite my previous achievements, I still felt the same until this year. Indeed, 2017 has been a year full of life lessons that I will surely bear in mind during the upcoming years of my life.

To my family, best friends and friends, words are not enough to describe how thankful I am to have you in my life. Thank you for your infinite love and support (as well as the puns on my height lmao) and thank you for staying by my side. I'm still pinching myself on what an incredible journey it has been... As 2018 is on its way, it is with utmost pleasure that I'm kicking off the year with cherished memories from 2017.💕💕

Comments